Registration is NOW open for 2018 Camp eXpresso July 16th-21st.
Welcome back Artist Director, Valerie Flamini Caldwell and our new Administrative Director, Amy Caron.
Please send registration forms to:
Kelly Beard, SVC Executive Manager
Susquehanna Valley Chorale
PO Box 172 Lewisburg, PA 17837
Space is limited and registration will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. EARLY registration is encouraged. Camp eXpresso! is open to any singer who has finished 3rd grade to those who are approaching 12th grade.
FULL-DAY Camp Requirements:
- Singing PLUS solo experience along with a music teacher referral is required — download Full Day Camp Approval Form to be filled out by your chosen music professional regarding your child’s experience.
- Following approval, Administrative Director Amy Caron will provide parent/guardian with a website link to finalize registration and make payment.
HALF-DAY Camp Requirements:
- Singing experience is required – this can be through school, private study, church, community music groups or classes.
- A secure paypal payment will ensure your child’s/childrens’ reservations.
- To complete the registration process, download the required forms and return to SVYC by Friday, June 8, 2018. – Registration Form 2018 – Health History and Authorization for Medication Administration
- If it becomes necessary to withdraw your child prior to June 8, your tuition minus a $15 processing fee is refundable.
- The SVYC hires professional vocal coaches, purchases supplies and music to fill the needs of our campers. Therefore, if it becomes necessary to withdraw your child after June 8, please be advised that $100 of FULL-DAY tuition and $50 of HALF-DAY tuition is non-refundable.
- Once camp begins on July 16, no refunds will be applied.
SVYC Camp eXpresso Half Day $200
All questions should be directed to: Kelly Beard, SVC Executive Manager – 570-547-0455 or click here to fill out SVC’s our secure online form.